“A Deaf Educator is an advocate… a trained eye that sees potential but also risks, who understands the unique needs of our children before they arise, because that is what they are trained for! They believe in the D/HH children and support them at the same time.”
Welcome to the Hands & Voices DeafEd.net job and resume posting service! We are pleased you have chosen to post your deaf education open position or resume with us, and we hope to provide you with an effective, efficient, and quality experience.
Some of the many benefits of posting a job opening/resume with Hands & Voices DeafEd.net are:
- The jobs and resumes posted here are exclusively in the field of deaf education.
- Once your job opening is posted to the public, you have access to view resumes for one year.
- The host of DeafEd.net, Hands & Voices HQ, has lots of information and resources valuable to deaf education professionals.
- You are financially supporting the future of Hands & Voices parent-to-parent support and parent leadership development.
- Submissions are automatically forwarded to the appropriate moderator for approval/denial. All jobs and resumes are vetted by our administrative staff. Once approved, submissions are immediately accessible for public viewing and searchable via the Search Jobs page. Submissions are also included in the automatic e-mail update notifications that are sent to registered users who have enabled the feature in their registration profiles.
- Each job posting is limited to one position and may NOT be edited to another position after submission
- There are two options for a job posting’s duration:
- The user can specify an ending date that the posting will become inactive (up to one year from submission date).
- The user can choose “until position filled.” If utilizing “until position filled,” the posting remains active for one year from the job submission date or until the user or a notified DeafEd.net Administrator closes it.
Purchase orders are also accepted as an alternate form of payment for job submission. You may complete a Job Posting Form and once the purchase order is confirmed, your posting will be reviewed by an administrator.
Please send the purchase order electronically to:
The purchase order address:
Hands & Voices
PO BOX 3093
Boulder, CO 80307
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hands & Voices is proud to host DeafEd.net. Hands & Voices is a parent-driven organization that supports families with children who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing (D/HH) without a bias around communication modes or methodology.
For more information, visit: www.handsandvoices.org.